So it has taken me 4 weeks to finish the Easter post. Ridiculous. And there aren't even pictures of us dying eggs, Meriden's found-the-eggs dance, or their dresses. Maybe I can do that.
On to more events. I think so much has gone on that I won't be able to remember! The weekend before Easter I ran my first half marathon. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had never run more than 9 miles straight and I did it and I ran the whole way. At about mile .5 I met the girl I ran with the whole way. She was really nice and we chatted (you know that you're supposed to be able to talk if you are running the right pace). She made it more enjoyable than it would've been otherwise. Then when I finished, I think I almost passed out. We were in the line to get our gear bags and I started getting nauseous and I had to put my head below the level of everyone's armpits. It was nasty to say the least ;-).
I love that photos make it look like you're walking. I probably could've walked faster at the end than I was running, but in my mind, that last horribly mean uphill climb was being run. Oh, and I stole the photos off the internet which is why they're so blurry. Is that pirating or something?
On to more events. I think so much has gone on that I won't be able to remember! The weekend before Easter I ran my first half marathon. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I had never run more than 9 miles straight and I did it and I ran the whole way. At about mile .5 I met the girl I ran with the whole way. She was really nice and we chatted (you know that you're supposed to be able to talk if you are running the right pace). She made it more enjoyable than it would've been otherwise. Then when I finished, I think I almost passed out. We were in the line to get our gear bags and I started getting nauseous and I had to put my head below the level of everyone's armpits. It was nasty to say the least ;-).
I love that photos make it look like you're walking. I probably could've walked faster at the end than I was running, but in my mind, that last horribly mean uphill climb was being run. Oh, and I stole the photos off the internet which is why they're so blurry. Is that pirating or something?






Comments