On May 13, Colby had a birthday. I'm not going to write anything gushy to him because a) he doesn't read this blog, b) he doesn't like cards that are long winded. Get to the point, people! c) I don't know what c) would be except why have a list with a's, b's, and c's if you only have 2 things to name.
Needless to say, he's great. He pretends he doesn't care about things even though he does. You can tell when 'it' doesn't go the way 'it' should and he gets frustrated and obviously annoyed. That won't make any sense unless you've seen 'it' in action. ;-) He is a great dad; the girls love to wrastle and play with him. He encourages them to be their best. He's a super provider for our family and I love him.
Do you like the detail on Dad's cake compared to the details on Meriden's cake? ;-)
Needless to say, he's great. He pretends he doesn't care about things even though he does. You can tell when 'it' doesn't go the way 'it' should and he gets frustrated and obviously annoyed. That won't make any sense unless you've seen 'it' in action. ;-) He is a great dad; the girls love to wrastle and play with him. He encourages them to be their best. He's a super provider for our family and I love him.
Do you like the detail on Dad's cake compared to the details on Meriden's cake? ;-)



Comments