Is life always crazy or does it eventually settle down a little? After 2 trips to M1's piano lessons, a quick stop at the store, giving a violin lesson another Bestor concert, delivery of doors and a vanity, it feels like I should be able to go to stop and sleep. I guess I just need to get myself back upstairs to the bed. I will have no problemo actually falling asleep. In fact, I caught a few z's in the car while on our 2nd piano lesson trip. No worries. We were parked ;-).
Today M1 got Reese's Pieces. She can't have the others' treats: 4 entire packs of Bubbalicious Bubble Gum each. The Father's response: "My parents never would have let me have that when I was young." Silly Father, that's what Grandparents are for!
Today M1 got Reese's Pieces. She can't have the others' treats: 4 entire packs of Bubbalicious Bubble Gum each. The Father's response: "My parents never would have let me have that when I was young." Silly Father, that's what Grandparents are for!
Comments
See ya in a week! By the way, Grammy's present from the Grandgirls turned out pretty cute I think!!