Well, Merry Christmas! I'm sure that by the time all my faithful followers (yeah, right) read this, it will be Christmas day. I can't wait for the girls to wake up tomorrow to their new gifts. I'm excited to see their faces when they open their presents. I've really had a hard time this year keeping secrets from them--I've wanted to tell M1 a zillion times what is in every single box. Pathetic, I know, but what do I do?
Today was busy. I finished my laundry about 9pm. I went to the Vet Hospital to finish it while I got reminders ready for The Father to send on Friday. This afternoon we delivered our neighborhood gifts. The Father and I rode the 4 wheeler and pulled the girls behind us in a big black sled. It was a lot of fun, but I didn't have my camera so I didn't get a picture. I'm sure it won't be the only time we do it, so at least once I'll snap a photo.
The Feast was exactly that. We had turkey (no tofurkey at this house!), mashed potatoes, jell-o salad, a veggie tray, stuffing, apple pie, and of course, Macaroni Salad. It's actually a summer-y salad, but M2 requested it, so I obliged. A feast I tell you. The kids loved it and there will be plenty of left over food for The Father to eat while we are gone.
Tomorrow we leave for Phoenix, then off to Honolulu. We are all really excited and can't wait to get there. Hopefully (with all the snow storms expected) we make it out of Salt Lake. I'm not sure when I'll get to post again, but there will be a full report when we return, for sure.
Today was busy. I finished my laundry about 9pm. I went to the Vet Hospital to finish it while I got reminders ready for The Father to send on Friday. This afternoon we delivered our neighborhood gifts. The Father and I rode the 4 wheeler and pulled the girls behind us in a big black sled. It was a lot of fun, but I didn't have my camera so I didn't get a picture. I'm sure it won't be the only time we do it, so at least once I'll snap a photo.
The Feast was exactly that. We had turkey (no tofurkey at this house!), mashed potatoes, jell-o salad, a veggie tray, stuffing, apple pie, and of course, Macaroni Salad. It's actually a summer-y salad, but M2 requested it, so I obliged. A feast I tell you. The kids loved it and there will be plenty of left over food for The Father to eat while we are gone.
Tomorrow we leave for Phoenix, then off to Honolulu. We are all really excited and can't wait to get there. Hopefully (with all the snow storms expected) we make it out of Salt Lake. I'm not sure when I'll get to post again, but there will be a full report when we return, for sure.
Comments
Thanks for the ornamen!
Keri