What could it be?
Cookie Tins with Butter Cookies!! Mmmmm.

Today was the girls' first day of Christmas break. I went to the gym to work my shift and left early because there were so few kids there. We picked up some last minute things for The Father and came home. We stayed home all afternoon and I finally got the gifts out and started wrapping. Then I ran out of tape, so I have to go to the store for more...tomorrow ;-).
Cookie Tins with Butter Cookies!! Mmmmm.
Today was the girls' first day of Christmas break. I went to the gym to work my shift and left early because there were so few kids there. We picked up some last minute things for The Father and came home. We stayed home all afternoon and I finally got the gifts out and started wrapping. Then I ran out of tape, so I have to go to the store for more...tomorrow ;-).
Comments