Unfortunately, there are no pictures for Day 5. I had to go to another city (I love anonymity) to play in a concert with Kurt Bestor. Sure, look up his website and find out where his concerts are--so much for anonymity. Anyway, The Father was home with the girls and didn't take pictures. He was busy setting tile (that I had been to and from Lowe's to cut twice) for the bathroom in the basement. The vanity is being delivered tomorrow and it needs to be set. I'm glad it was him this time, not me. By the way, it's looking good. The basement, that is.
On to the real reason for the post. Day 5 gift: Coloring books/workbooks and a pen for each girly. They love stuff like that. Gracias, Grammy!
On to the real reason for the post. Day 5 gift: Coloring books/workbooks and a pen for each girly. They love stuff like that. Gracias, Grammy!
Comments