Last week Colby turned 36. It was a great day with much celebration. I made BBQ Ribs, Macaroni Salad, Corn on the Cob and we topped it all off with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. Yum. His parents got to be here and I hope he had a good day. He's a great dad and I usually love him more than anything. Thanks for being great and Happy Birthday.
We had a lip sync/talent show ward activity last weekend. The Primary presidency, which I have the joy to be a part of, was assigned a lip sync. We all donned our cardboard costumes for "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid and made complete fools of ourselves. At least we can laugh at ourselves. M1 played a short piece on the piano and M2 played the violin. Both were scared out of their skirts, and asked me to play with them. They both did amazingly and neither one really needed me to be there. But it sure felt good that they knew I'd be right there if they wanted/needed support. I hope that doesn't ever change.
Comments