Stacie and her family came up this past weekend to visit us. It was a lot of fun for the girls to be able to see each other. We went to our Stake 24th of July celebration and the kids got to be in a parade and sing "Pioneer Children" and wear some pretty sweet bandanas. We ate watermelon, scones, candy and corn on the cob (and that was after we ate Subway for dinner!). Fun times.
Stacie and I played music together--she on the violin, me on the piano. It was a lot of fun because we haven't ever been able to do it before. She got piano music that was easy enough for me to sight read and play along with her. It was neat.
We planned menus for our big family reunion coming up. I can't wait to go; hopefully the record breaking heat will subside before we get there in 2 weeks! We also played a little Guitar Hero, though I have no photos. Stacie and Martin took some I think that I would really like to post (hint, hint). We'll see what happens :-)
My girls were surely sad to see them go, but are really excited for the Family Reunion in a couple weeks where we get to camp with them for a whole week!
Stacie and I played music together--she on the violin, me on the piano. It was a lot of fun because we haven't ever been able to do it before. She got piano music that was easy enough for me to sight read and play along with her. It was neat.
We planned menus for our big family reunion coming up. I can't wait to go; hopefully the record breaking heat will subside before we get there in 2 weeks! We also played a little Guitar Hero, though I have no photos. Stacie and Martin took some I think that I would really like to post (hint, hint). We'll see what happens :-)
My girls were surely sad to see them go, but are really excited for the Family Reunion in a couple weeks where we get to camp with them for a whole week!



Comments