We got the girls a Slip-n-slide last week and they had a blast with it the other day.
And I'm going to apologize right now--we had to take the computer to the doctor and Fat Geek did a great job (yes, that's the name of the company). But he gave me a new picture organizing program (Picasa for those of you who want to know) that I don't know at all. So I'm playing and trying to figure it out. We'll see if I like it. I may have to go back to my old ways. If you have any helpful hints, let me know.

And I'm going to apologize right now--we had to take the computer to the doctor and Fat Geek did a great job (yes, that's the name of the company). But he gave me a new picture organizing program (Picasa for those of you who want to know) that I don't know at all. So I'm playing and trying to figure it out. We'll see if I like it. I may have to go back to my old ways. If you have any helpful hints, let me know.

Comments