Skip to main content

1000%

Tonight at the dinner table, we were having a good time teasing each other. I'm not entirely sure how it started, but it ended with this exchange:

Colby: Well Mackenzie and her 1% body fat...
Mackenzie: Well Dad and his 1000% body fat...
Madison: No Kenzie, that's not Dad, that's Mom!

Nice.

Comments

Janan said…
I think you table needs to quit teasing . . . WOW!! Well, if you are 1000%, then I must be up in the 2000%! Oh brother, I think I can officially say, trouble is on its way!!
Anne said…
i didn't realize your kids are blind---how sad for them.
christine said…
Actually pretty funny but so not true! I love how kids put things into perspective. Avery always asks me when the baby is going to come out. Too bad there isn't a baby in there!
Pickett Fences said…
If you are at 1,000 then I am at 1 million, kids are so funny!