Meriden was pretty upset when she didn't think she got a LPS. Hers was just too big to fit inside her basket and it was next to the basket next to the bed. Somehow she missed it and came into my room upset that she didn't "have same Ma-son haves." I told her she probably ought to go look next to her bed. Alas, the LPS was found.
None of them could figure out why the Easter Bunny would come leave baskets but not hide any eggs. They looked all around upstairs: no eggs. They looked all around in the basement: no eggs. Blasted Easter Bunny! WHERE ARE THE EGGS?!?
After we made and ate breakfast, they looked outside the front window and saw, to their excited surprise, eggs. Meriden did a little dance, and we all laughed. We finished breakfast, put shoes on, (didn't change out of pajamas, though after seeing every single one of my neighbors while I was in my nightgown, I wish I at least would have changed. Oh well. Too late now.), grabbed baskets, and headed outside. Meriden got a 10 egg head start and Madie & Kenzer got to "hunt." Our landscaping is really not very established and it's April in Idaho--not much greenery--so the poor Bunny did the best he could with what he had. It took them about 10 minutes to find all the eggs. We came back inside to escape the wind and decided that we ought to dye our hard boiled eggs. So (a little bit backwards, I know) we dyed our Easter eggs. Fun times.
Comments