Today is Halloween, and my kids had a ball. Well, except for M3 who I don't think really felt well. It is not much fun being sick for a holiday. Anyway, Tuesday we carved pumpkins which is where all the fun began. Wednesday was the school Spooktacular where I got to help make cotton candy for the 1st grade classes from 10am until 2:15 when I finally quit. I think I still have cotton candy sugar stuff in my sinuses. Cozy (and a beautiful image, I know). Then Thursday night was our Ward Chili Cook Off and Carnival. Then today. Lots of fun, lots of painted faces, and lots of tired people in our house. But I thought I better post a picture or two of the festivities.
M2 & M3 decided that they had had enough by about 7:45 and went home to be with The Father. M1 and I kept on going. Finally about 8:30 it started to rain a little bit, so we went back home, but not after getting tons more candy and a home-made doughnut each. Mmmm.
M2 & M3 decided that they had had enough by about 7:45 and went home to be with The Father. M1 and I kept on going. Finally about 8:30 it started to rain a little bit, so we went back home, but not after getting tons more candy and a home-made doughnut each. Mmmm.



Comments