Skip to main content

Ouch, that hurt.

Poor M2. Today she had to go to the immunization clinic at the local Pediatric Center. Somehow we missed the Kindergarten shots and she had to get 5. Ridiculous. The nurse put 5 sparkly band-aids on her legs and very lovingly called them Bravery Stripes. Is that supposed to make it better? But then we went and got her a new headboard/footboard. But they aren't boards at all. Wrought Iron. When we actually pick them up and put the bed together, I'll take pictures. Won't it be grand. (Don't hold your breath.)

Comments

Anne said…
today i took sy to get 5 shots for kindergarten, as well! he was much more brave than i thought he would be.
Margo said…
I totally feel your pain. I still need to blog about our terrible shot experience. It was one I hope we never have to repeat again. My boys are a little wimpy.
Pickett Fences said…
Don't you love shots, when Riley was going into kindergarten we lived in Kansas so they required a TB shot which is not fun but Riley was a trooper.
Whitney said…
Your girls are absolutely beautiful Nat! I'm glad to reconnect and keep in touch via the blogging world.