It was an exciting time to decorate boxes, sign names on a zillion tiny pieces of paper (that aren't easy for a 5 year old to write her 9-letter name), and dole candy out to people we really don't know all that well. Then, of course, get a zillion pieces of candy in return that none of us need to (or should) eat.
The Father was at work until 10:00 that night because our server crashed. It is 5 days later and it still is not up and running. Ridiculous. So the girls and I ate our annual heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and enjoyed it, without our valentine.
It was a little bit upsetting, but I've decided that you can't ever expect anything to go right when you own your own business.
I did get to play for Jim Brickman, but he was not very nice and I didn't get a picture with him. Don't get me wrong-he is an incredible musician, but not very nice. Hopefully I'll get to play with him next year :-).
We are getting ready to leave for Arizona. My in-laws get home from their mission on Thursday, and we get to greet them when they get off the plane from LAX. The girls can't wait.
M3 is lover of all things yogurt. She wakes up in the morning, runs to the refrigerator and bangs on it until someone opens it. (It doesn't take long) then she points and grunts. We try
Comments