Last night I had a dream that made me wake up crying. I find it amazing that my emotions in my dreams, which seem so wierd so much of the time, are so real.
So the dream went like this. I got up to play a performance; for those of you that don't remember or know, I play violin. So I "played" this beautiful piece with my violin and a spoon, not a bow. How did I make noise? you might ask. I sang it. Someone that was listening said, "That was terrible! No, that was worse than terrible." And I woke up crying.
After I dried my tears, I was lying awake and had the greatest things to say for this post. Thoughts so great that almost couldn't have been mine. Now I can't remember them. Apparently, they weren't mine.
So the dream went like this. I got up to play a performance; for those of you that don't remember or know, I play violin. So I "played" this beautiful piece with my violin and a spoon, not a bow. How did I make noise? you might ask. I sang it. Someone that was listening said, "That was terrible! No, that was worse than terrible." And I woke up crying.
After I dried my tears, I was lying awake and had the greatest things to say for this post. Thoughts so great that almost couldn't have been mine. Now I can't remember them. Apparently, they weren't mine.
Comments