Skip to main content

Catch up

I've been catching up on a few of my old friends. I mean friends from when I was 8 years old and lived in Michigan, old. I love blogs. I love Facebook. I love technology that we can reconnect with those we truly loved at certain times in our lives. For those of you reading my blog, I apologize--I've not had much to blog about since Halloween. I'm doing the same things--driving my kids around, working at the Vet Hospital, keeping my house (sort of) put together, making dinner, and Primary. That's pretty much it.

But I am getting geared up for Thanksgiving. I get to go to my Mom's house in Utah. I can't wait to see her, my sister and her family and friends from when I was even younger than 8. There will be (I heard through the grapevine) 47 people at the Thanksgiving Tables this year. I can't wait for the hustle and bustle of food preparation and reminiscing with the Pommervilles. It's going to be amazing. I'm getting all jittery inside just thinking about it. Hooray for holidays and huge families.

Then comes my birthday--I love being with my mom on my birthday (except when she gives me pumpkin pie for my birthday cake ;-)) because she makes me feel so good about myself. I can't wait for my annual 1/2 gallon of Butter Pecan Ice Cream, can of Almond Roca and dinero. I love the predictability of my birthday and my mom. She is the best. Now watch, she'll change it up on me. No worries, I'll give a full report when I get home.

Saturday my sister and I are going to go to Park City. Hopefully this time it will be a hit. You never know with Park City. Sometimes you get nuthin'. (I bet the Father hopes for nuthin'; not me.) Come on Park City!

The kiddos are great. They are as crazy as ever. We have lumber in the storage room to finish the basement so M1 & M2 can move down to bigger and better things. I hope they like it as much as I think they will. Who doesn't want their own room? I'm sure M2 will so she can see just how messy she really is--she blames M3 for everything that is out in their room. Granted, M3 loves to play with M2's stuff, but I usually get it cleaned up before M2 comes home from school. If only she knew just what M3 was up to all day...

I have no pictures to post, but I thought I'd let everyone know we are alive and well...until next month ;-).

Comments