I just need to give a shout out to my baby brother, Clint. He is my hero. He is strong, he is faithful, he's an amazing uncle to my kiddos. He's a world traveler, and not just to see the sights. He's done internships in Belgium, he's golfed St. Andrews, he's basically amazing. And he's only 25. He's been to 243 cities in 18 countries. He just started law school at Fordham University in NYC. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry. I love going to the temple with him because you can tell he's so glad to be there. He loves baseball. He learns something from everything he does. He graduated from high school early so he could start college before his mission. He served an honorable mission in Argentina. He's an Eagle Scout. I think he baptized one of my nephews. He's been to all my kids' baby blessings. He's ridiculously humble. He likes the Disney Princesses. He loves golf. He reads like nobody's business. He'll try most anything at least once. Did I mention he's my hero? And that my kids love him?
If you want to read more about him (in his own humble words) and his crazy adventures in NY, visit him at www.clinternational.blogspot.com.

I'm going to miss him while he's in NY, but I know he'll exceed everyone's expectations, especially his own. I love you, Keister.
If you want to read more about him (in his own humble words) and his crazy adventures in NY, visit him at www.clinternational.blogspot.com.

I'm going to miss him while he's in NY, but I know he'll exceed everyone's expectations, especially his own. I love you, Keister.
Comments
Keri