I never did post our Thanksgiving. The girls and I headed to my mom's house for the big day. The Father stayed home--he enjoys not having to be tied down. He went to the ranch, drove around in the backhoe, moved some rocks, and generally enjoyed not having to report to anyone. He had bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns.
At my mom's, we had all the good stuff. My little sister and her 2 girls and hubby came too. My little brother who my girls adore was also there. Oh yeah, and another sister that was such a graceful guest doesn't need to be mentioned any more than that. Most of us cooked, got things ready, ate, and helped clean up. We played some games, which we love to do, watched lots of football, which we also love to do (to an extent), then went outside to the playground in my mom's townhouse complex to play in the fresh air. All the pictures are burned onto a CD that I'm too lazy to get up and get. As far as being thankful, I am. For everything. My kiddos, my family, health, my violin.
At my mom's, we had all the good stuff. My little sister and her 2 girls and hubby came too. My little brother who my girls adore was also there. Oh yeah, and another sister that was such a graceful guest doesn't need to be mentioned any more than that. Most of us cooked, got things ready, ate, and helped clean up. We played some games, which we love to do, watched lots of football, which we also love to do (to an extent), then went outside to the playground in my mom's townhouse complex to play in the fresh air. All the pictures are burned onto a CD that I'm too lazy to get up and get. As far as being thankful, I am. For everything. My kiddos, my family, health, my violin.
Comments